To assure a comprehensive review, we request the following documents accompany each Mansfield Hall application. We will likely ask to review documentation that is available prior to a visit to one of our locations.
- A recent Psychological or Neuropsychological assessment report (school or private, see requirements below).
- Current or most recent annual Individual Education Plan (IEP) and/or 504 Plan and reevaluation paperwork.
- Any District, State or individual standardized assessment results (e.g. ACT, SAT, MAP, etc.)
- High school transcripts and college transcripts, if applicable
- Two letters of recommendation (one school reference and one additional letter from a member of the community.)
Required assessments include:
- Intellectual Ability Assessment Results (e.g. WAIS IV, SB-V, WJ-III Cog, etc.)
- Academic Achievement Assessment Results (e.g. WJ Achievement, WIAT-III, etc.)
- Adaptive Behavior Assessment Results (e.g. Vineland II, ABAS II, etc.)
- Behavioral /Socio-emotional profile (e.g. BASC-2, Achenbach CBCL, etc.)
Other assessments that would be helpful, but are not required:
- Executive Functioning Profile
- Sensory Processing Profile
- Attention / concentration / hyperactivity tests (e.g. Conners, CPT II, IVA, TOVA, etc.)
- Asperger’s Syndrome or Autism Rating Scales (e.g. ASDS, GARS II, etc.)