To assure a comprehensive review, we request the following documents accompany each Mansfield Hall application. We will likely ask to review documentation that is available prior to a visit to one of our locations.
- –A recent Psychological or Neuropsychological assessment report (school or private, see requirements below).
- –Current or most recent annual Individual Education Plan (IEP) and/or 504 Plan and reevaluation paperwork, if available.
- –Any district, state or individual standardized assessment results (e.g. ACT, SAT, MAP, etc.)
- –High school transcripts and college transcripts, if applicable.
- –SAT or ACT scores, if available (unofficial copies suffice).
Required** assessments include:
- Intellectual Ability Assessment Results (e.g. WAIS IV, SB-V, WJ-III Cog, etc.)
- Academic Achievement Assessment Results (e.g. WJ Achievement, WIAT-III, etc.)
- Behavioral / Socio-emotional profile (e.g. BASC-2, Achenbach CBCL, etc.)
- Other assessments that are helpful, but are not required:
- Executive Functioning Profile
- Sensory Processing Profile
- Adaptive Behavior Assessment Results (e.g. Vineland II, ABAS II, etc.)
- Attention / concentration / hyperactivity tests (e.g. Conners, CPT II, IVA, TOVA, etc.)
- Asperger’s Syndrome or Autism Rating Scales (e.g. ASDS, GARS II, etc.)
**Please note – If you have a current IEP and/or a current neuropsych you likely already have what we need. If you do not, please contact us for more information.
Following a review of the paperwork, we generally request the opportunity to connect via phone with a few ancillary service providers. These conversations can be with a teacher, tutor, mentor, coach – anyone who knows a student well and can increase our knowledge and holistic understanding of a prospective student.