Our students have diverse backgrounds, but largely share some similar characteristics. All of our students have the potential for success, but are still working toward improving their adaptive skills for college and independent living. In addition, our students share in the desire to empower themselves through hard work and dedication, and have a little fun too.
This may include students who have learning disabilities, executive functioning impairments, mild autism, Asperger’s syndrome, nonverbal learning disabilities, attention deficits, mild intellectual disabilities and other students with unique characteristics that may pose challenges in the transition to college. In addition, our students are trending:
- Male or Female ages 17-22
- Have received a high school diploma or are in the process of completing high school credits through an IEP.
- Are college bound or want to explore college life and academics.
- Enjoy being involved in their community and engaged with peers.
- Are free of significant behavioral, mental health, or substance challenges.
- Have career and life goals but need some help to achieve them.
We invite you to call us to discuss whether Mansfield Hall will be a good fit for you, your family member, or friend.