Yes. It is Mansfield Hall’s intention to prepare students for an increasingly independent college experience. All students are required to register with the Office of Disability Services (names vary by institution) on their campus. This office provides academic accommodations and is our primary point of contact at the institution. Students will also receive support in learning how to utilize writing centers, math labs, learning centers, and other academic support services, as recommended.